I bought this great rubber stamp set around Christmas and I didn't create a card with it yet. When I saw this great design on Pinterest I knew it would be perfect for my cherry tree stamps.
I masked off the border and created a rectangle with Broken China distress ink and the mini blender tool. I am still struggling to get an even background, but I like how it turned out. Unfortunately my card got damaged when I removed the masking tape, so I will need to find some good low-tack tape.
I stamped the cherry blossom branch and the text in memento tuxedo black ink and colored the blossom branch with Copic markers (RV23 and RV29 for the flowers and YG41 and G99 for the branch).