Friday, 13 March 2015

The result of a creative family-day

Once every couple of months I have a creative get together with  two of my sisters. We share dies, stamps and techniques and when it's over we create a card for each of the others.
This time we focused on dies and embossing.
This is what I made from the stash I gathered that day:
1. Card for my eldest sister created with a background paper my mother brought, an embossing folder she brought, the butterflies dies are also hers and some twine.

2. Card for my youngest sis created with a gelli plate background kraft through a Tim Holtz embossing folder and a lovely Penny Black die of a bird on a branch. I paper pieced some background paper on to the die. 

3. Since my mom joined us this time I thought I'd make her a card as well. The boxcard is something I wanted to created for a while and with all these die it flowers, this was the perfect moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment